Delta Bus Lines Corporate REFUND POLICY
- Refundable tickets will be charged a 20% processing fee.
- Refund requests must be received at the Refund Department within 1 year of purchase. You may use the ticket for travel up to one year from the purchase date.
- Delta Bus Lines will not be liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, bad conditions of the road, storms and other conditions beyond their control, and do not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specific time. The time of arrival at and departure from any point shown in our published Time Schedules is the schedule we endeavor to maintain, but same is not guaranteed.
- Refund requests can only be made by the company who issued the ticket, regardless of which company was used for travel. If you purchased your ticket through a Delta Bus Lines ticket agent or by telephone, you should contact us. If you purchased your ticket through a companion company, such as Greyhound Lines you will need to contact them directly for a refund.
- Tickets marked “No-Refund”, 7, 14, & 21 days advance purchase tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. You may still use the ticket for travel for up to one year from the date of purchase. (A $20 change of itinerary fee may apply.)
- All refund requests for Prepaid Ticket Orders (PTO Tickets) must be made by the original purchaser. If the ticket has been printed, the refund request must include both the purchaser’s receipt and the original printed ticket.
- Refunds will only be made from the original tickets. No copies will be accepted.
- One-way partially used tickets are Non-Refundable.
- Contact the Delta Bus Lines Customer Service office at 662-627-5188 for assistance.
Delta Bus Lines
P. O. Box 1214
Clarksdale, MS 38614