General Fare Information
- Fares quoted are valid on the Delta Bus Lines schedule and/or those of participating interline carriers listed on the ticket. Fares are payable in U.S. dollars unless noted otherwise.
- All tickets will be honored for transportation daily unless otherwise indicated. No reservations are accepted for travel.
- All unrestricted one-way and round trip tickets are good for one year from date of sale, except as noted. There will be no extension of time limits.
- Depending on the date and time you select, not all discount fares may be available on all schedules.
- Fares subject to change. Fares may be higher during some holiday periods and additional restrictions may apply during various times of the year.
- Fares quoted may be subject to additional charges, including taxes. The final fare will be displayed once a schedule is booked.
- Senior citizen’s fares require proof of age.
- Military discounts require a valid United States military ID, presented upon request at the terminal or stop.
- Unused one-way and round trip walk-up fare tickets will have a refund value equal to the fare paid by the passenger, less a cancellation penalty, unless otherwise indicated on the ticket.
- Departure date and time for both going and return trip may be changed for a $20 fee per ticket, provided that holiday blackout restrictions are not violated. The one-year time limit of original ticket also must not be violated. All transportation must be completed within one year of the original purchase date. Origin or destination may NOT be changed in an exchange.
- An advance purchase fare may be upgraded to a walk-up fare for a charge of $20 per transaction plus the difference between the advance purchase fare and the walk-up fare. If the walk-up fare is less than the advance purchase fare, no refund will be given. The origin and/or destination may NOT be changed in an upgrade.
- Advance purchase discount fares are non-refundable.
- Online tickets are non-refundable.
- Delta Bus Lines will not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferable and, if presented for transportation by any person other then the one for whom originally purchased, will be void and may be confiscated by a Delta Bus Lines agent or authorized employee of any bus carrier over which the ticket is issued.
- Delta Bus Lines reserves the right to refuse to transport a person under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or whose conduct is such likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers. Such persons may be removed from the bus or terminal by the driver or terminal personnel. In event of such removal, the liability of the carrier shall not exceed the amount of the fare paid by the passenger.
Delta Bus Lines Maintenance Facility
3107 Hwy 82 East
Phone: (662) 335-2144
Fax: (662) 335-2174