How to Purchase Tickets
Buy tickets over the phone.
Customers who call the Clarksdale Bus Terminal at (662) 627-7893, may purchase tickets using a credit card. With Tickets by Mail, tickets purchased are delivered by first-class U.S. mail or FedEx. Charges apply when receiving your ticket via FedEx. Unless you are checking baggage, you can proceed straight to the bus, without check-in at the terminal counter.
Buy tickets at our bus station
Delta Bus Lines operates six bus stations that are equipped to sell tickets. You can purchase tickets for travel in advance or for the next bus available.
Application of Fares
Delta Bus Lines does not guarantee that fares available on-line will be available at local agencies or in reverse. Fares are also subject to change without notice.
Purchase a ticket for someone at a different location
Prepaid Ticket Order (PTO) options are also available. A PTO allows you to send a same-day ticket to a person in another city. This ticket is transferred from one bus station to the other, under the following criteria:
- The buyer pays a $18 non-refundable service charge at time of purchase, for up to 9 tickets.
- Tickets may not be transferred outside the U.S.
- Both stations must be open at the time of transaction and ticket pick-up.
- Buyer and recipient should allow three hours from time of purchase to departure time to complete the transaction.
- Appropriate ID or a password is required to pick up the ticket.
- Only the purchaser may cancel the ticket or apply for a refund.
- The recipient has 10 days from purchase to pick up the ticket.
- The purchaser may also send with the ticket a cash advance up to one-half of the ticket price (cash advance not to exceed $50). There is an additional $7 service charge for cash advances. Cash advances are not available over the phone.
In some locations, it is a bus stop area only. You can board the bus without a ticket. You will then purchase your ticket at the next stop that has ticket sales.